LongRanger_imp
Road warrior
So how's the bike? She's a beauty. Have you ridden it yet?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I test drove it 10 miles. It only has about 500 miles on it but...I think it may have a few issues idk. When using the front brake hard it vibrates like an ABS feel, or like a warped disk feel. I need to take pictures and ask questions on this forum for another issue on the handlebars. They move a little but I dont know the part name so i'll post that question later with pics. It jerks a little on acceleration and deceleration. It makes me think the chain needs tightening. I haven't ridden it since I got it home. It needs paperwork still.LongRanger_imp said:So how's the bike? She's a beauty. Have you ridden it yet?

M
MAh yes, Reinhold Messner. On my first motorcycling trip to the Dolomiti in 1999, I stopped at a roadside stand near Anras and bought a souvenir jar of Reinhold Messner preserves. He's a huge celebrity in those parts -- the first to climb Mt. Everest without supplemental oxygen. For those who haven't ridden in the Dolomites, you don't know what you're missing. There is absolutely nothing like it in North America. But I digress... the unopened jar still sits in my pantry as a sweet reminder of the best week of my life. Expiration date is October 2000. Think I'll pass.Tom CUX_imp said:Moini :hello:Cormanus,
the picture was taken in South Tirol/Italy near St.Ulrich.
It's the gate to the unique Dolomites. Home of Reinhold Messner!
Look here:
greets down under
TM



M