Trackday

CptMoustache_imp

First service completed
Thread starter
Believe it or not, it was mine and this bike's second trackday. Well I was slow despite thinking there's nothing more I could do, just like any noob. I got a second faster over the first day, which is still quite slower that most of the novice group. There are better tools for the job, but I had a blast, learned a lot about my riding and about the limits of the bike and how to play around them.

Scraped footpegs. Means I should have leaned my body more rather than the bike.

Also of course, it was the first day of rain since june. Happy to see some water fall on our plants but c'mon just give me that day.

NOW FOR SOME BIKE PICS.

616d5cb78f960ff2afd3d724ffb3012c.jpg

f0213dd4ed02b1903406ae6020ef528a.jpg

1f33c8cd19add04051fdc8cd84a73fca.jpg

8914307a50d4cb42a64c9c544d9fbf1b.jpg
 
Very cool. Add Rlet's and pick up another second lol
 
Thread starter
The ferret_imp said:
Very cool. Add Rlet's and pick up another second lol
I knew something was missing ! Red is the fastest color but doesn't work without rlets. I'll book another day and report back on the performance gain
 
Well done CptMoustache. Looks like a great day.
 
Great pictures. I would LOVE to do something similar one day!!



CptMoustache_imp said:
Believe it or not, it was mine and this bike's second trackday. Well I was slow despite thinking there's nothing more I could do, just like any noob. I got a second faster over the first day, which is still quite slower that most of the novice group. There are better tools for the job, but I had a blast, learned a lot about my riding and about the limits of the bike and how to play around them.

Scraped footpegs. Means I should have leaned my body more rather than the bike.

Also of course, it was the first day of rain since june. Happy to see some water fall on our plants but c'mon just give me that day.

NOW FOR SOME BIKE PICS.

616d5cb78f960ff2afd3d724ffb3012c.jpg

f0213dd4ed02b1903406ae6020ef528a.jpg

1f33c8cd19add04051fdc8cd84a73fca.jpg

8914307a50d4cb42a64c9c544d9fbf1b.jpg
You should have put on those RLETs!!! They certainly make a difference. For next time!
 
Back
Top