Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
How popular is the bike in the US?The ferret_imp said:We have been wondering that for years. Honda does not release those figures.
How popular is the bike in the US?Paulb_imp said:How popular is the bike in the US?The ferret_imp said:We have been wondering that for years. Honda does not release those figures.
I agree, and I doubt that you will ever be able to find such figures.The ferret_imp said:We have been wondering that for years. Honda does not release those figures.
quietguy_imp said:Based on your diagram, Rbike, mine is 100033.
Every step of the manufacture is computer tracked. The computer would spit out a VIN and then "cross it off" as being used. This could by synced across plants.Bokobob_imp said:With so many manufacturing sites, I am wondering how the sequential production number can be "unique?" I mean, if plants in several locations are all making bikes on the same day, how would they know which plant is making the very next one? (If this is a dumb question, please remember I am pushing 80.) My intuition tell me that each plant would start at sequential number 1. Please enlighten me.
