Tortuga, checking in guys.

Tortuga_imp

Been there
Thread starter
Hello all you CB peeps.

I'm just checking back in to let you all know I'm still alive.

I've been absent for some time but I may be back on track on a semi permanent basis, should my comments be welcome.

I know prior to my absence, I was a divider of opinion, but I still love my CB.

May I also say, Spaceman is the main reason I stayed around and came back. What a guy!:clap:
 
Tortuga_imp said:
Hello all you CB peeps.

I'm just checking back in to let you all know I'm still alive.

I've been absent for some time but I may be back on track on a semi permanent basis, should my comments be welcome.

I know prior to my absence, I was a divider of opinion, but I still love my CB.

May I also say, Spaceman is the main reason I stayed around and came back. What a guy!:clap:
Bloody he**!!! I had planted a rose for you and now you've done this:




Cheers
And welcome back.
 
Mate, glad you're back.

Ridem32 will be relieved too. I'm sure.
 
Thread starter
Many thanks all for your kind words, Pterodactyl I suggest you pick that rose (if it's in bloom) and give it to your wife. Tell her Tortuga died so that she could have it, and then came back. A little like Jesus I suppose. I'm not saying I'm the messiah, but if you like to think of me that way, who am I to stop you. After all, I created you all equally. :)
 
Tortuga_imp said:
Many thanks all for your kind words, Pterodactyl I suggest you pick that rose (if it's in bloom) and give it to your wife. Tell her Tortuga died so that she could have it, and then came back. A little like Jesus I suppose. I'm not saying I'm the messiah, but if you like to think of me that way, who am I to stop you. After all, I created you all equally. :)
"Your not the Messiah, you're just a naughty boy." Glad to have you back though. Cormanus and I were concerned. Really.

Cheers
 
Tortuga_imp said:
Many thanks all for your kind words, Pterodactyl I suggest you pick that rose (if it's in bloom) and give it to your wife. Tell her Tortuga died so that she could have it, and then came back. A little like Jesus I suppose. I'm not saying I'm the messiah, but if you like to think of me that way, who am I to stop you. After all, I created you all equally. :)
You are the second coming ! Welcome back, I missed your sense of humor.
 
Tortuga, it's been a while. You'll find that things haven't changed much around here. Good to know that you're okay (and still digging your CB1100 — which I trust is also doing alright?).
 
If nominated, I will not run, if elected, I will not serve. It's time for me to retire from public life and pursue my religious studies full time.

Welcome back!
 
Welcome back Tortuga!
 
Back
Top