Top Ten Clothing Faux Pas

and I would think if you have gloves with gauntlet, they have to go over your sleeves?
my helmet has the extra sunshield, so that hides my face now, not sun glasses...so I may be cooler than some.
 
Thread starter
I've done/do most of them.

Iridium visor: check
Sunglasses: check
Boots and gloves tucked in: check
Chicken strips: chuck :D
MC Hammer pants: wearing some now (Kevlar darling!)

I am a fashion disaster. I even do the Ultimate Sin...DOUBLE DENIM!! :blush:
 
The girl in the first picture is not wearing panties..

Not complaining, just saying.
 
Tortuga_imp said:
Lord Popgun_imp said:
The girl in the first picture is not wearing panties..

Not complaining, just saying.
How do you know it's a girl? :P
How do you know it's a girl? :P
:rofl:

It better be! :D
 
So to be avoid dorkdom I would need to go to the busiest motorcycle establishment and have the dealer pick out my outfit.
Well that's pretty $imple.
 
Sunglasses behind visor, do it all the time. This is Phoenix. Wearing a welding helmet is not legal so I do the next best thing. Sheesh.

I think this guy should have stuck to coffee instead of having another beer.
 
Back
Top