Tools you'll need

Don’t order item #2. It’s a sandwich bag Honda charges $4 for! (owners manual bag).
 
Lord Popgun_imp said:
Don’t order item #2. It’s a sandwich bag Honda charges $4 for! (owners manual bag).
Just imagine: The CB1100 Forum could sell "CB1100 Owner's Manual Bags" for less than half that price and still be in the black. :rofl:
 
The ferret_imp said:
EmptySea_imp said:
OK...so I'm getting a torque wrench. Mainly to prove I'm a man. Might opt for a mid-quality version to prove that I'm a man who can at once recognize quality machining and a good value. Sears opens at 10

:rofl:

Just wait until you get into the wet threads / dry threads discussion with people after you have bought your Torque wrench. ( hint like a small oil thread)

:rofl:

Just wait until you get into the wet threads / dry threads discussion with people after you have bought your Torque wrench. ( hint like a small oil thread)
I know this is an old post, but just to throw a monkey wrench in to the works, you do know there are torque wrenches calibrated in a) FOOT pounds, and b) INCH pounds, right? I learned this when doing the clutch on my Sportster. Oh, and my Model T Ford friends (the really OLD ones) tell me a Monkey wrench is the smaller version of a Gorilla wrench. I'll let you work on that for awhile.
 
A note to myself: I need a tool to shut a leaking petrol tube, when removing a tank.

Some sort of rubber tube, which I can quickly put on, and stop it leaking.
Btw, this is a toolkit I care with me
5f0958002f9dd58c94505df4f4e66b69.jpg
 
mrded_imp said:
A note to myself: I need a tool to shut a leaking petrol tube, when removing a tank.

Some sort of rubber tube, which I can quickly put on, and stop it leaking.
Btw, this is a toolkit I care with me
5f0958002f9dd58c94505df4f4e66b69.jpg
Look on-line for a used hemostat. These are the clamps that surgeons use and they look like scissors, but not sharp. Excellent for that purpose.
 
Hemostats are all over Amazon and are cheap.

I’m sure the ones doctors use are not cheap, but IDK.
 
Back
Top