Took a few photos today

CBRider_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
Click to make them bigger...

8f03656c34e80b9202d67c9970553c2d.jpg


d35aa959bc3cfd2195776d7b58aee524.jpg


94990c9f5fbe07944a23131022bec711.jpg


a32c26df3a87128973dd613e0b944871.jpg


20226b058918daefdfa6960e5ac9d516.jpg


936006e377463d5e039905403077e6fd.jpg
 
Lookin' good, CBR! Love the look of the '17.

I was at a dealer talking to a guy who was also eyeing the '17. He asked what the main difference was between my '13 and the '17. The first thing I came up with was that the new model was "a lot more sparkly" :D
 
It’s lovely, although I don’t know why they blackened the bottom of the engine. It would look much better all silver. Just sayin’.
 
6 speed, better suspension, wire wheels, LEDs...
Flynrider_imp said:
Lookin' good, CBR! Love the look of the '17.

I was at a dealer talking to a guy who was also eyeing the '17. He asked what the main difference was between my '13 and the '17. The first thing I came up with was that the new model was "a lot more sparkly" :D
Cormanus_imp said:
It’s lovely, although I don’t know why they blackened the bottom of the engine. It would look much better all silver. Just sayin’.
I don't know why they made the head silver. I think it was better all black like the 2013.
 
Beautiful, and I like em with the two colored motors.
 
kennyw_imp said:
6 speed, better suspension, wire wheels, LEDs...
Flynrider_imp said:
Lookin' good, CBR! Love the look of the '17.

I was at a dealer talking to a guy who was also eyeing the '17. He asked what the main difference was between my '13 and the '17. The first thing I came up with was that the new model was "a lot more sparkly" :D
Cormanus_imp said:
It’s lovely, although I don’t know why they blackened the bottom of the engine. It would look much better all silver. Just sayin’.
I don't know why they made the head silver. I think it was better all black like the 2013.
Obviously, Honda realized that some liked the silver and some liked the black, so they split the difference to make everyone happy. :P
 
Flynrider_imp said:
kennyw_imp said:
6 speed, better suspension, wire wheels, LEDs...
Flynrider_imp said:
Lookin' good, CBR! Love the look of the '17.

I was at a dealer talking to a guy who was also eyeing the '17. He asked what the main difference was between my '13 and the '17. The first thing I came up with was that the new model was "a lot more sparkly" :D
Cormanus_imp said:
It’s lovely, although I don’t know why they blackened the bottom of the engine. It would look much better all silver. Just sayin’.
I don't know why they made the head silver. I think it was better all black like the 2013.
Obviously, Honda realized that some liked the silver and some liked the black, so they split the difference to make everyone happy. :P
Fail. :P
 
Hummm, strong the darkside is.
 
Sounds like someone needs to be dropped into the swamp with master yoda ( popgun)
 
Back
Top