May 23, 2018 #21 C CBRider_imp Running like a top Thread starter The ferret_imp said: Sounds like someone needs to be dropped into the swamp with master yoda ( popgun) Click to expand...
The ferret_imp said: Sounds like someone needs to be dropped into the swamp with master yoda ( popgun) Click to expand...
May 24, 2018 #22 Lord Popgun Road warrior Hummm, Much training need she will! Much training! See to it I must
May 24, 2018 #23 B Banned_imp Been there Lord Popgun_imp said: Hummm, Much training need she will! Much training! See to it I must Click to expand... Ok, now that just sounds creepy:rofl:
Lord Popgun_imp said: Hummm, Much training need she will! Much training! See to it I must Click to expand... Ok, now that just sounds creepy:rofl:
May 24, 2018 #24 Lord Popgun Road warrior W/R, Live in a swamp on Dagobah and you don’t care Let the training begin :banana: :excited: