TOO COOL!!

My 3 year old Grandson would like one he has a Ironman mask, and a whatever that guy is called shield..Captain America..and sometimes he thinks hes Batman or the Flash
 
Thread starter
I'm a Marvel fan. I grew up watching their cartoons (in Spanish) and enjoy most of their new series of movies. When a new Marvel movie came out, my boys and I would go watch it on the opening night.

When Francisco (my youngest son) won his first Florida State Championship (United States Practical Shooting Association, Single Stack Division) I had this 1911 built for him:



When shooters would ask him who built his Iron Man gun he always replied it was done by Stark Industries. :)
 
Slolane, a Storm Trooper's helmet? We all know you can't see out of that thing :P
 
Lord Popgun_imp said:
Slolane, a Storm Trooper's helmet? We all know you can't see out of that thing :P
I don't know if you can see out of them but I know you can't hit anything you are shooting at lol
 
Back
Top