Tonne Up Tommies - the lot of ya!

calamarichris_imp said:
:rolleyes::shy::rolleyes::shy:
Note to everyone mentioning your top speed: we have a LEO in our midst.
(And in case there are any cops who assume that means something derogatorily hurtful or sinister, LEO stands for Law Enforcement Officer, handssome [err, I mean pilGRUM.])
553ed68d4102398ff86fcde6f061187a.jpg


I've gotten up to 58 on my bicycle three times, only another 4mph before I break the bicycle-ton. (100kph).
And the NSA is filtering every bit ever posted here. You can almost hear the alarm bells going off when you post words like

terrorism, Al Qaeda, C-4 explosives, Counterterrorism, spies, eavesdropping, debugging, interception, COCOT, rhost, rhosts, SETA, Amherst, Broadside, Capricorn, Gamma, Gorizont, Guppy, Ionosphere, Mole, Keyhole, Kilderkin, Artichoke, Badger, Cornflower, Daisy, Egret, Iris, Hollyhock, Jasmine, Juile, Vinnell, B.D.M.,Sphinx, Stephanie, Reflection, Spoke, Talent, Trump, FX, FXR, IMF, POCSAG, Covert Video, Intiso, r00t, lock picking, Beyond Hope, csystems, passwd, 2600 Magazine, Competitor, EO, Chan, Alouette,executive, Event Security, Mace, Cap-Stun, stakeout, ninja, ASIS, ISA, EOD, Oscor, Merlin, NTT, SL-1, Rolm, TIE, Tie-fighter, PBX, SLI, NTT, MSCJ, MIT, 69, RIT, Time, MSEE, Cable & Wireless, CSE, Embassy, ETA, Porno, Fax, finks, Fax encryption, white noise, pink noise
 
The Spaceman_imp said:
calamarichris_imp said:
:rolleyes::shy::rolleyes::shy:
Note to everyone mentioning your top speed: we have a LEO in our midst.
(And in case there are any cops who assume that means something derogatorily hurtful or sinister, LEO stands for Law Enforcement Officer, handssome [err, I mean pilGRUM.])
553ed68d4102398ff86fcde6f061187a.jpg


I've gotten up to 58 on my bicycle three times, only another 4mph before I break the bicycle-ton. (100kph).
And the NSA is filtering every bit ever posted here. You can almost hear the alarm bells going off when you post words like

terrorism, Al Qaeda, C-4 explosives, Counterterrorism, spies, eavesdropping, debugging, interception, COCOT, rhost, rhosts, SETA, Amherst, Broadside, Capricorn, Gamma, Gorizont, Guppy, Ionosphere, Mole, Keyhole, Kilderkin, Artichoke, Badger, Cornflower, Daisy, Egret, Iris, Hollyhock, Jasmine, Juile, Vinnell, B.D.M.,Sphinx, Stephanie, Reflection, Spoke, Talent, Trump, FX, FXR, IMF, POCSAG, Covert Video, Intiso, r00t, lock picking, Beyond Hope, csystems, passwd, 2600 Magazine, Competitor, EO, Chan, Alouette,executive, Event Security, Mace, Cap-Stun, stakeout, ninja, ASIS, ISA, EOD, Oscor, Merlin, NTT, SL-1, Rolm, TIE, Tie-fighter, PBX, SLI, NTT, MSCJ, MIT, 69, RIT, Time, MSEE, Cable & Wireless, CSE, Embassy, ETA, Porno, Fax, finks, Fax encryption, white noise, pink noise
And the NSA is filtering every bit ever posted here. You can almost hear the alarm bells going off when you post words like

terrorism, Al Qaeda, C-4 explosives, Counterterrorism, spies, eavesdropping, debugging, interception, COCOT, rhost, rhosts, SETA, Amherst, Broadside, Capricorn, Gamma, Gorizont, Guppy, Ionosphere, Mole, Keyhole, Kilderkin, Artichoke, Badger, Cornflower, Daisy, Egret, Iris, Hollyhock, Jasmine, Juile, Vinnell, B.D.M.,Sphinx, Stephanie, Reflection, Spoke, Talent, Trump, FX, FXR, IMF, POCSAG, Covert Video, Intiso, r00t, lock picking, Beyond Hope, csystems, passwd, 2600 Magazine, Competitor, EO, Chan, Alouette,executive, Event Security, Mace, Cap-Stun, stakeout, ninja, ASIS, ISA, EOD, Oscor, Merlin, NTT, SL-1, Rolm, TIE, Tie-fighter, PBX, SLI, NTT, MSCJ, MIT, 69, RIT, Time, MSEE, Cable & Wireless, CSE, Embassy, ETA, Porno, Fax, finks, Fax encryption, white noise, pink noise
Great stuff spaceman , I've just blocked those words from my vocabulary :D

I don't hit the limiter any more, after 3rd at 105 i just quick shift to 5th. I have a few 1/4 mile entrance ramps and stretch her legs. I still enjoy the rush of quick acceleration. Its all in fun that's why we ride.
 
CIP57_imp said:
The Spaceman_imp said:
calamarichris_imp said:
:rolleyes::shy::rolleyes::shy:
Note to everyone mentioning your top speed: we have a LEO in our midst.
(And in case there are any cops who assume that means something derogatorily hurtful or sinister, LEO stands for Law Enforcement Officer, handssome [err, I mean pilGRUM.])
553ed68d4102398ff86fcde6f061187a.jpg


I've gotten up to 58 on my bicycle three times, only another 4mph before I break the bicycle-ton. (100kph).
And the NSA is filtering every bit ever posted here. You can almost hear the alarm bells going off when you post words like

terrorism, Al Qaeda, C-4 explosives, Counterterrorism, spies, eavesdropping, debugging, interception, COCOT, rhost, rhosts, SETA, Amherst, Broadside, Capricorn, Gamma, Gorizont, Guppy, Ionosphere, Mole, Keyhole, Kilderkin, Artichoke, Badger, Cornflower, Daisy, Egret, Iris, Hollyhock, Jasmine, Juile, Vinnell, B.D.M.,Sphinx, Stephanie, Reflection, Spoke, Talent, Trump, FX, FXR, IMF, POCSAG, Covert Video, Intiso, r00t, lock picking, Beyond Hope, csystems, passwd, 2600 Magazine, Competitor, EO, Chan, Alouette,executive, Event Security, Mace, Cap-Stun, stakeout, ninja, ASIS, ISA, EOD, Oscor, Merlin, NTT, SL-1, Rolm, TIE, Tie-fighter, PBX, SLI, NTT, MSCJ, MIT, 69, RIT, Time, MSEE, Cable & Wireless, CSE, Embassy, ETA, Porno, Fax, finks, Fax encryption, white noise, pink noise
And the NSA is filtering every bit ever posted here. You can almost hear the alarm bells going off when you post words like

terrorism, Al Qaeda, C-4 explosives, Counterterrorism, spies, eavesdropping, debugging, interception, COCOT, rhost, rhosts, SETA, Amherst, Broadside, Capricorn, Gamma, Gorizont, Guppy, Ionosphere, Mole, Keyhole, Kilderkin, Artichoke, Badger, Cornflower, Daisy, Egret, Iris, Hollyhock, Jasmine, Juile, Vinnell, B.D.M.,Sphinx, Stephanie, Reflection, Spoke, Talent, Trump, FX, FXR, IMF, POCSAG, Covert Video, Intiso, r00t, lock picking, Beyond Hope, csystems, passwd, 2600 Magazine, Competitor, EO, Chan, Alouette,executive, Event Security, Mace, Cap-Stun, stakeout, ninja, ASIS, ISA, EOD, Oscor, Merlin, NTT, SL-1, Rolm, TIE, Tie-fighter, PBX, SLI, NTT, MSCJ, MIT, 69, RIT, Time, MSEE, Cable & Wireless, CSE, Embassy, ETA, Porno, Fax, finks, Fax encryption, white noise, pink noise
Great stuff spaceman , I've just blocked those words from my vocabulary :D

I don't hit the limiter any more, after 3rd at 105 i just quick shift to 5th. I have a few 1/4 mile entrance ramps and stretch her legs. I still enjoy the rush of quick acceleration. Its all in fun that's why we ride.
The rush of acceleration has always been what it's all about for me. It's not the speed, it's the getting there that's all the fun.
 
davidsargee_imp said:
CIP57_imp said:
The Spaceman_imp said:
calamarichris_imp said:
:rolleyes::shy::rolleyes::shy:
Note to everyone mentioning your top speed: we have a LEO in our midst.
(And in case there are any cops who assume that means something derogatorily hurtful or sinister, LEO stands for Law Enforcement Officer, handssome [err, I mean pilGRUM.])
553ed68d4102398ff86fcde6f061187a.jpg


I've gotten up to 58 on my bicycle three times, only another 4mph before I break the bicycle-ton. (100kph).
And the NSA is filtering every bit ever posted here. You can almost hear the alarm bells going off when you post words like

terrorism, Al Qaeda, C-4 explosives, Counterterrorism, spies, eavesdropping, debugging, interception, COCOT, rhost, rhosts, SETA, Amherst, Broadside, Capricorn, Gamma, Gorizont, Guppy, Ionosphere, Mole, Keyhole, Kilderkin, Artichoke, Badger, Cornflower, Daisy, Egret, Iris, Hollyhock, Jasmine, Juile, Vinnell, B.D.M.,Sphinx, Stephanie, Reflection, Spoke, Talent, Trump, FX, FXR, IMF, POCSAG, Covert Video, Intiso, r00t, lock picking, Beyond Hope, csystems, passwd, 2600 Magazine, Competitor, EO, Chan, Alouette,executive, Event Security, Mace, Cap-Stun, stakeout, ninja, ASIS, ISA, EOD, Oscor, Merlin, NTT, SL-1, Rolm, TIE, Tie-fighter, PBX, SLI, NTT, MSCJ, MIT, 69, RIT, Time, MSEE, Cable & Wireless, CSE, Embassy, ETA, Porno, Fax, finks, Fax encryption, white noise, pink noise
And the NSA is filtering every bit ever posted here. You can almost hear the alarm bells going off when you post words like

terrorism, Al Qaeda, C-4 explosives, Counterterrorism, spies, eavesdropping, debugging, interception, COCOT, rhost, rhosts, SETA, Amherst, Broadside, Capricorn, Gamma, Gorizont, Guppy, Ionosphere, Mole, Keyhole, Kilderkin, Artichoke, Badger, Cornflower, Daisy, Egret, Iris, Hollyhock, Jasmine, Juile, Vinnell, B.D.M.,Sphinx, Stephanie, Reflection, Spoke, Talent, Trump, FX, FXR, IMF, POCSAG, Covert Video, Intiso, r00t, lock picking, Beyond Hope, csystems, passwd, 2600 Magazine, Competitor, EO, Chan, Alouette,executive, Event Security, Mace, Cap-Stun, stakeout, ninja, ASIS, ISA, EOD, Oscor, Merlin, NTT, SL-1, Rolm, TIE, Tie-fighter, PBX, SLI, NTT, MSCJ, MIT, 69, RIT, Time, MSEE, Cable & Wireless, CSE, Embassy, ETA, Porno, Fax, finks, Fax encryption, white noise, pink noise
Great stuff spaceman , I've just blocked those words from my vocabulary :D

I don't hit the limiter any more, after 3rd at 105 i just quick shift to 5th. I have a few 1/4 mile entrance ramps and stretch her legs. I still enjoy the rush of quick acceleration. Its all in fun that's why we ride.
The rush of acceleration has always been what it's all about for me. It's not the speed, it's the getting there that's all the fun.
Here here, well said. And the CB1100 has the smoothest, most linear torque "curve" perhaps ever produced by a motorcycle engine. I just love snapping through the revs with that light-switch shifter. There's lots of bikes that will accelerate faster, but I doubt there's many that will accelerate as perfectly as the CB does.
 
Thanks Spaceman, It would seem that I'm now destined for some flashbacks from my telephony days.

Maybe a brisk ride is in order to clear my mind.
 
I always do a speed run or two to see how fast a bike will go, after the break in period. I have a good place for the test, with a moat (deep ditch) on each side of the road, no houses and rare traffic. PS; I am a 60 year old child.
 
banjobart_imp said:
I always do a speed run or two to see how fast a bike will go, after the break in period. I have a good place for the test, with a moat (deep ditch) on each side of the road, no houses and rare traffic. PS; I am a 60 year old child.
I have done a "speed run" on every bike I have ever owned. Funnily enough, not with cars I have owned.

Banjobart, having nearly a decade on you I regret to say a transition to adulthood is unlikely. My good, and long-suffering, wife declares that "Unlike our children, my husband has never grown up".

Cheers.
 
davidsargee_imp said:
CIP57_imp said:
The Spaceman_imp said:
calamarichris_imp said:
:rolleyes::shy::rolleyes::shy:
Note to everyone mentioning your top speed: we have a LEO in our midst.
(And in case there are any cops who assume that means something derogatorily hurtful or sinister, LEO stands for Law Enforcement Officer, handssome [err, I mean pilGRUM.])
553ed68d4102398ff86fcde6f061187a.jpg


I've gotten up to 58 on my bicycle three times, only another 4mph before I break the bicycle-ton. (100kph).
And the NSA is filtering every bit ever posted here. You can almost hear the alarm bells going off when you post words like

terrorism, Al Qaeda, C-4 explosives, Counterterrorism, spies, eavesdropping, debugging, interception, COCOT, rhost, rhosts, SETA, Amherst, Broadside, Capricorn, Gamma, Gorizont, Guppy, Ionosphere, Mole, Keyhole, Kilderkin, Artichoke, Badger, Cornflower, Daisy, Egret, Iris, Hollyhock, Jasmine, Juile, Vinnell, B.D.M.,Sphinx, Stephanie, Reflection, Spoke, Talent, Trump, FX, FXR, IMF, POCSAG, Covert Video, Intiso, r00t, lock picking, Beyond Hope, csystems, passwd, 2600 Magazine, Competitor, EO, Chan, Alouette,executive, Event Security, Mace, Cap-Stun, stakeout, ninja, ASIS, ISA, EOD, Oscor, Merlin, NTT, SL-1, Rolm, TIE, Tie-fighter, PBX, SLI, NTT, MSCJ, MIT, 69, RIT, Time, MSEE, Cable & Wireless, CSE, Embassy, ETA, Porno, Fax, finks, Fax encryption, white noise, pink noise
And the NSA is filtering every bit ever posted here. You can almost hear the alarm bells going off when you post words like

terrorism, Al Qaeda, C-4 explosives, Counterterrorism, spies, eavesdropping, debugging, interception, COCOT, rhost, rhosts, SETA, Amherst, Broadside, Capricorn, Gamma, Gorizont, Guppy, Ionosphere, Mole, Keyhole, Kilderkin, Artichoke, Badger, Cornflower, Daisy, Egret, Iris, Hollyhock, Jasmine, Juile, Vinnell, B.D.M.,Sphinx, Stephanie, Reflection, Spoke, Talent, Trump, FX, FXR, IMF, POCSAG, Covert Video, Intiso, r00t, lock picking, Beyond Hope, csystems, passwd, 2600 Magazine, Competitor, EO, Chan, Alouette,executive, Event Security, Mace, Cap-Stun, stakeout, ninja, ASIS, ISA, EOD, Oscor, Merlin, NTT, SL-1, Rolm, TIE, Tie-fighter, PBX, SLI, NTT, MSCJ, MIT, 69, RIT, Time, MSEE, Cable & Wireless, CSE, Embassy, ETA, Porno, Fax, finks, Fax encryption, white noise, pink noise
Great stuff spaceman , I've just blocked those words from my vocabulary :D

I don't hit the limiter any more, after 3rd at 105 i just quick shift to 5th. I have a few 1/4 mile entrance ramps and stretch her legs. I still enjoy the rush of quick acceleration. Its all in fun that's why we ride.
The rush of acceleration has always been what it's all about for me. It's not the speed, it's the getting there that's all the fun.
The rush of acceleration has always been what it's all about for me. It's not the speed, it's the getting there that's all the fun.
Howdy davidsargee! I see you're in North Richland Hills, TX. My son lives there, and I live in Azle, TX. Interested in a ride sometime?
 
Charlie Bravo ...DavidSargee was last here on Jan 18, 2018

In his profile he does list an email address
 
Back
Top