Todays Visit Unconditional Surrender

Doug Shepard_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
5ddddd46d75aacdb558da515bc1a427f.jpg

sorry to have posted thsi 2 times i try to delete but say i am not able? Send verification code then says I am already signed in? Doing some weird things but not able to delete it so far?
 
I'm afraid if that scene were to be re-enacted today, the dude would be arrested on solicitation of a non-consenting female. "Me too!"
 
LongRanger_imp said:
I'm afraid if that scene were to be re-enacted today, the dude would be arrested on solicitation of a non-consenting female. "Me too!"
Hopefully the statute won't one day become "offensive".
 
I have family that lives near that spot. They've heard rumors, and I hope they are just rumors, that there may be a movement forming to try to deem that statue as offensive.
 
Gone in 60_imp said:
I have family that lives near that spot. They've heard rumors, and I hope they are just rumors, that there may be a movement forming to try to deem that statue as offensive.
I wonder what the discussion would be if the nurse was kissing the sailor?

- - -

I believe it is important to capture some "happy" passion from a time when life was challenging for many people around the world, including in the U.S. as sacrifices were being made.
 
Back
Top