the Ferret
Road warrior
Thread starter
well, it is a Honda
I can get out of my driveway, but the local streets are impassable. Going to be housebound for a couple of days lol
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

I hear ya Ferret. I used to have a tricked back until I stopped driving subcompact sedans. From that day (in 2011) onward, the back issue has never happened again. I feel very fortunate. It was awful.The ferret_imp said:groan... my poor back wouldn't take 15 minutes with a shovel much less 75.
to plow it using a Honda ATV (or probably any brand).How do you like the Honda Ridgeline?The ferret_imp said:![]()
well, it is a Honda
![]()
![]()
I can get out of my driveway, but the local streets are impassable. Going to be housebound for a couple of days lol
oke: When I was back in Minnesota last February I drove through twice that in the F-150, two wheel drive. Sounds like the day (or two) after you retire from riding you are going to get the sweats and shakes. Better keep something nearby with two wheels and a gasoline motor between them.The ferret_imp said:Well I missed Sun, Mon and Tues, but got it got up to 40 yesterday and 46 today and all the ice melted, so I got out for a 42 mile ride. Granted it was raining the whole time, but it felt good to ride again lol.
