Title Error

Hittheroad_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
I just got the title for my 14 DLX in the mail today, and I noticed that the Model/Body section of the title says "RS" and the Odometer section says 1854. How can someone screw up a title so bad! The VIN, and License Plate numbers are correct. The bike was new with less than 1 mile on it. Has anyone else had this problem?
 
I would strongly advise you to get this sorted out now.
In the early nineties I bought a CBX in New Jersey with a good title, no problem getting a title in New York but moving to NC 10 years later the problem started.
When the bike was first titled by mistake they put the engine # as the vin # on the title.
It took me a long time and money to finally get a title in NC, I even had copies of the NJ and NY title but no avail.
Get it changed now on not down the road or for new owner.
 
RS stands for " Really Sweet " :thumbsup:

for the record.. maybe Ohio titles are different but for model mine says C1A and body type MC
 
I've always thought RS stood for rat cuss. But that couldn't apply to a Honda CB1100. Could it?
 
Back
Top