VTR1000F_imp
Running like a top
Thread starter
today I received my awaited seat from Samurider. I explored several option from 2014 DLX seat, through custom made seat, but I ended up with Tiros K style seat which offers nice retro look and should offer more comfort too.
This night I´m going to stencil a Honda logo on the back.
We have hail and snowstorms now so I don´t know when I´m going to try out :-(
I´ll provide some decent pics of the seat on my bike as soon as possible. I heard complains on wrinkled Tiros seat cover but the one I received is nicely firm and straight. Maybe they sorted the production and made it better.
Man, this farkling is an expensive fever!
This night I´m going to stencil a Honda logo on the back.
We have hail and snowstorms now so I don´t know when I´m going to try out :-(
I´ll provide some decent pics of the seat on my bike as soon as possible. I heard complains on wrinkled Tiros seat cover but the one I received is nicely firm and straight. Maybe they sorted the production and made it better.
Man, this farkling is an expensive fever!

