pwh421_imp
Running like a top
Mine is getting better with time, as well. That, or my rear end is toughening up!DGShannon_imp said:Mine is getting better with time, as well. That, or my rear end is toughening up!redbirds_imp said:I find the seat on my 2013 quite comfy once it was broken in. My Moto Guzzi Breva had the best seat, OE or custom I ever sat, comfortable for all day rides. Worst seat was on a 2012 Bonnie SE, a certifiable torture device. I have never sat behind a screen that was quiet and will probably not remount the Puig this winter.
I think it's the latter.. I like the seat, but then all seats give me a pain in the.. Well you know.
The stocker is too soft, but it's big enough that I can move around, change position, as I ride. That helps a lot. Most modern seats hold you in one spot, and that just kills me..
-Peter