chrisacchi_imp
First service completed
Perfect! I am going for the road attack, never go off road with this bike.Houtman_imp said:The Continental Road Attack is pure road use and the Trail Attack is a 90/10 tire : 90 % road use and 10 % off road , not the best solutions for off road use.
The Trail Attack 3 is a very new tire in the USA and all sizes might not be available till March.
I love the Continental in the dry and wet , check out their website and they explain the technical aspects of the Trail Attack 3. I like the looks of the 150 width and they fit perfectly on our rims without distorting the profile of the tire.
Not in a hurry, I can wait a few months to see if I can get both, If not I can put it on the rear and try to find another similar Continental at the front.
Thanks again!