Hello everyone,
Mine is a 2017 CB1100 with spoke wheels.
I will soon need new tires and I am debating on converting my spoke tube type wheels into a tubeless style, thus using tubeless tires.
There is a kit by "Outex" that can do the job.
As per the U-tube video attached, it looked very easy and simple.
I am inquiring about longevity, safety and whether it is possible.
Had any member tried it?
Thanks Alain
Here's the link
Mine is a 2017 CB1100 with spoke wheels.
I will soon need new tires and I am debating on converting my spoke tube type wheels into a tubeless style, thus using tubeless tires.
There is a kit by "Outex" that can do the job.
As per the U-tube video attached, it looked very easy and simple.
I am inquiring about longevity, safety and whether it is possible.
Had any member tried it?
Thanks Alain
Here's the link
