tire

jimgl3_imp

Been there
Thread starter
is that a Duro? how do you like it? what front tire? I love the price of the Duro, but hadn't took it serious, as in photos on retailer's sites it looks so flat profile, but on your bike it looks perfectly normal!
 
jimgl3_imp said:
is that a Duro? how do you like it? what front tire? I love the price of the Duro, but hadn't took it serious, as in photos on retailer's sites it looks so flat profile, but on your bike it looks perfectly normal!
is that a Duro? how do you like it? what front tire? I love the price of the Duro, but hadn't took it serious, as in photos on retailer's sites it looks so flat profile, but on your bike it looks perfectly normal!
Yes, Duro. I'm happy with it. Most of my riding is commuting so I couldn't say if it's the best for twisties or not. I have a Conti-go on the front, not so happy with it though.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk
 
Back
Top