tire removal

433a754729dc9700e2ad277b99a67e42.jpg


My bad, it must get darn sticky in GA, eh?

Couldn't help to notice the double action ceiling fans.

You gear up for summer month rides?
ac744687fb922026c25184c2f8c0c966.jpg


There is almost something artistic in this capture.
 
GoldOxide_imp said:
433a754729dc9700e2ad277b99a67e42.jpg


My bad, it must get darn sticky in GA, eh?

Couldn't help to notice the double action ceiling fans.

You gear up for summer month rides?
ac744687fb922026c25184c2f8c0c966.jpg


There is almost something artistic in this capture.
Our summers can be brutal with high humidity and temps in the upper 90's. I have the two ceiling fans and a large floor fan that get plenty of use. I try to wear good protective gear year round; got a new Tour Master mesh jacket that has made summer riding quite pleasant.
 
Crikey, redbirds! What's happened to Sparky's bike?

A mesh jacket is essential for hot summer riding. Because I find riding without gloves hard to contemplate, a pair of light-weight, well-ventilated armoured gloves is essential summer kit too.
 
I still think that a proper front stand is easier and safer to use when working on the front of your bike.
It is just a one man operation that way .
 
Cormanus_imp said:
Crikey, redbirds! What's happened to Sparky's bike?

A mesh jacket is essential for hot summer riding. Because I find riding without gloves hard to contemplate, a pair of light-weight, well-ventilated armoured gloves is essential summer kit too.
Took the wheels to a dealer for new tYres. Mounting and balancing just $20 if you dismount the wheels.
 
Thread starter
Houtman_imp said:
I still think that a proper front stand is easier and safer to use when working on the front of your bike.
It is just a one man operation that way .
I think you may be right Houtman, I watched a YouTube video with someone using one and for the price it looks like a simple, quick and easy one man solution - especially if the tool isn’t bike specific- I need to check out further but haven’t had time to get back to it and won’t be able to get back to for about a week - unfortunately

I appreciate all the input from everyone- got some really good ideas from the group!
 
If you check with PIT BULL they have different headstock pins for all kinds of bike , if you ever get a different bike you MIGHT only have to get a different size pin to use with the same stand.
 
Back
Top