They look OK.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Next up: Durability. Hopefully a six month review provides an early indication.I'm also running Z8's, similar experience that the bike rolls in smoothly.EBMac_imp said:I just put Metzeler Z8s on my 2014. Took the long, twisty way home from the tire shop and I like how they feel. The bike rolls in and out of the lean very smoothly. Look forward to being a little more assertive after they wear in a bit and I get used to them.

But you know, for water evacuation 

) My buddy at the shop said those tires aren't passing inspection and it's time. Those stock Bridgestone battalax BT-45s held up great. I enjoy the curvy road and haven't had feeler gauges for quite awhile.. however I've done alot of touring with this bike and I'm planning either a traditional cross country next season or seriously considering the ride from NY to the Dalton Highway up to Dark Horse out of Alaska. (I assume I'll be the first CB to ride that).At least twoLord Popgun_imp said:At least one member has put offroad tires on his bike. I can’t remember who, but he did post pics somewhere.
At least twoSportsterDoc_imp said:At least twoLord Popgun_imp said:At least one member has put offroad tires on his bike. I can’t remember who, but he did post pics somewhere.
Scrambler tires
Photos here
Ducatisti considering a V7...the outcome!