kmoney_imp
Road warrior
Those Conti's actually look like a really cool option -- thanks for turning me onto them.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
You said it.EmptySea_imp said:Thanks for the info. Ulvetanna. Especially the comments about the potentially short lifespan and their lack of wet weather capabilities. They sound perfect for those that use the bike exclusively (or nearly so) on technical roads in dry weather conditions.
Nope. The closest is a 160/60-18. I like sticking with stock sizes on replacement tires, but with the CB1100 that leaves you with very few options. That said, I bit the bullet and went with the wider PR3 rear tire (after letting many other members be the guinea pigs) and I like it just fine.linuxology_imp said:Do they not offer the stock size in the Michelin PR3 tires for the rear? It's time to replace the rear on my bike by the time winter comes around, so I'm shopping now.
I use the BT-45 exclusively on my CB750 (similar size/weight). I'm on my fourth set. It's got a more traditional profile. Not racy at all.jimgl353_imp said:good to hear. photos of the BT45 on the internet make it look like it has a really flat profile. how is the profile actually? the avon's on the other hand look really pointy... I don't want pointy on this bike.
Switch to sport bikes. I've scraped my knee, and I wasn't wearing a slider! They're made to lean over!The ferret_imp said:If my knee ever hits the ground while riding any motorcycle, someone please call for an ambulance as I have just gone down.