Aug 16, 2014 #22 Cormanus Administrator Staff member The thread should be called "Tink's tinkering". Bike looks great, mate. Well done.
Aug 16, 2014 #23 T TINK_imp Been there Thread starter I've put together a slide show of the Race Tech fork spring installation on my 2014 CB1100 Deluxe > http://www.photosbytink.com/cb1100forksprings/ TINK
I've put together a slide show of the Race Tech fork spring installation on my 2014 CB1100 Deluxe > http://www.photosbytink.com/cb1100forksprings/ TINK
Aug 19, 2014 #24 P Papa Weeley_imp Road warrior ^ I'm thinking that's such good stuff that perhaps that link ought to be posted in the Tech area for future reference? Really looking good, TINK -can't wait to hear what you think of your suspension mods!
^ I'm thinking that's such good stuff that perhaps that link ought to be posted in the Tech area for future reference? Really looking good, TINK -can't wait to hear what you think of your suspension mods!
Aug 19, 2014 #25 Lord Popgun Road warrior I think it should be in the How To area too. What say you Ferret?
Aug 20, 2014 #27 the Ferret Road warrior Lord Popgun_imp said: I think it should be in the How To area too. What say you Ferret? Click to expand... It IS in the How to section isn't it? http://cb1100forum.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=3773
Lord Popgun_imp said: I think it should be in the How To area too. What say you Ferret? Click to expand... It IS in the How to section isn't it? http://cb1100forum.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=3773