Lord Popgun
Road warrior
Judging by that awesome side view shot, the answer is noBlockhead_imp said:Beautiful and congrats!
Did you remember to pick up some rubber thingies while you were at the dealer!

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Judging by that awesome side view shot, the answer is noBlockhead_imp said:Beautiful and congrats!
Did you remember to pick up some rubber thingies while you were at the dealer!

Love how this pic highlights the bike while the background is faded. Very cool.TINK_imp said:Day 2, time to ride!
Love how this pic highlights the bike while the background is faded. Very cool.The ferret_imp said:Love how this pic highlights the bike while the background is faded. Very cool.TINK_imp said:Day 2, time to ride!
Love how this pic highlights the bike while the background is faded. Very cool.TINK_imp said:Love how this pic highlights the bike while the background is faded. Very cool.The ferret_imp said:Love how this pic highlights the bike while the background is faded. Very cool.TINK_imp said:Day 2, time to ride!
That's what you get when you use a $$$ Nikon 70-200 f2.8 lens on a $$ D700 body. Photography is my other hobby.
TINK
Love how this pic highlights the bike while the background is faded. Very cool.TINK_imp said:Love how this pic highlights the bike while the background is faded. Very cool.The ferret_imp said:Love how this pic highlights the bike while the background is faded. Very cool.TINK_imp said:Day 2, time to ride!
That's what you get when you use a $$$ Nikon 70-200 f2.8 lens on a $$ D700 body. Photography is my other hobby.
TINK
This motorcycle just stirs my soul.... we all own one yet when I see another shot of this wonderful machine, it's like I'm seeing it again for the first time. I love simple, clean, design... and the design of this classic motorcycle is just timeless!!! BEAUTIFUL!TINK_imp said:OMG, OMG, OMG She's MINE!!! :banana::banana::banana:
Pick up at Huntington Beach Honda
Home!
TINK
I was in my HOnda stealer last week and they had a Grom and the CB1100 std was gone. Scouts honor. I was only in to price a chain and labor and they were so far out of the world I just laughed all the way out the door. They hate me and think I fell off a turnip truck yesterday. They do want full sticker for it which I think was 3995. No negotiations ect...Elipten_imp said:You mean there is a dealer with a Grom in stock? Do tell.
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk