TINK's 2014 CB1100 Deluxe

Blockhead_imp said:
Beautiful and congrats!

Did you remember to pick up some rubber thingies while you were at the dealer!
Judging by that awesome side view shot, the answer is no :( :P
 
TINK_imp said:
Day 2, time to ride!
Love how this pic highlights the bike while the background is faded. Very cool.
 
Thread starter
The ferret_imp said:
TINK_imp said:
Day 2, time to ride!
Love how this pic highlights the bike while the background is faded. Very cool.
Love how this pic highlights the bike while the background is faded. Very cool.
That's what you get when you use a $$$ Nikon 70-200 f2.8 lens on a $$ D700 body. Photography is my other hobby.

TINK
 
TINK_imp said:
The ferret_imp said:
TINK_imp said:
Day 2, time to ride!
Love how this pic highlights the bike while the background is faded. Very cool.
Love how this pic highlights the bike while the background is faded. Very cool.
That's what you get when you use a $$$ Nikon 70-200 f2.8 lens on a $$ D700 body. Photography is my other hobby.

TINK
Love how this pic highlights the bike while the background is faded. Very cool.
That's what you get when you use a $$$ Nikon 70-200 f2.8 lens on a $$ D700 body. Photography is my other hobby.

TINK
That's a great shot !
 
No doubt some of the best pictures I have ever seen. You sure can tell they were not taken by a rookie with a cell phone camera like me. Just a beautiful machine. Looking forward to your ride report Tink and congrats.
 
Thread starter
Besides adjusting the clutch and front brake lever perches to my taste, I also adjusted the chain tension.
The chain had zero slack in it from the factory, not too good for the chain and/or sprockets long term health.
 
TINK
[/QUOTE]
TINK_imp said:
The ferret_imp said:
TINK_imp said:
Day 2, time to ride!
Love how this pic highlights the bike while the background is faded. Very cool.
Love how this pic highlights the bike while the background is faded. Very cool.
That's what you get when you use a $$$ Nikon 70-200 f2.8 lens on a $$ D700 body. Photography is my other hobby.

TINK
Love how this pic highlights the bike while the background is faded. Very cool.
That's what you get when you use a $$$ Nikon 70-200 f2.8 lens on a $$ D700 body. Photography is my other hobby.

TINK
New that shot was too good to be just luck. Very nice!!!:worship:
 
TINK_imp said:
OMG, OMG, OMG She's MINE!!! :banana::banana::banana:

Pick up at Huntington Beach Honda


Home!


TINK
This motorcycle just stirs my soul.... we all own one yet when I see another shot of this wonderful machine, it's like I'm seeing it again for the first time. I love simple, clean, design... and the design of this classic motorcycle is just timeless!!! BEAUTIFUL!
 
That's exactly what a motorcycle should look like. It brings back fond memories and is "easy on the eyes". A class act for sure. Congratulations & here's every good wish for many safe miles of fun & adventure.
 
Great pictures, Tink. Thanks.
 
I could not help but notice the banner in the first pic with Tink on the CB1100. It says " start your journey with a demo ride today". Evidently, none of the Honda dealers around my area got the memo. They wont let you ride a Honda Grom 125 let alone a CB1100 or god help a CBR crotch rocket of some kind. That dealership in Hunington Beach must be a big one. Great pictures Tink. Have you had a chance to shake it down yet?
 
Elipten_imp said:
You mean there is a dealer with a Grom in stock? Do tell.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I was in my HOnda stealer last week and they had a Grom and the CB1100 std was gone. Scouts honor. I was only in to price a chain and labor and they were so far out of the world I just laughed all the way out the door. They hate me and think I fell off a turnip truck yesterday. They do want full sticker for it which I think was 3995. No negotiations ect...

It will be there a while imo. Brown Powers Honda is not off to a good start with me anyway. Stay away from these people if you can. These are used car salemans that run this place that know nothing about motorcycles. Wont bother me a bit if it folds up. I have very little use for them and have tried.
 
Back
Top