TINK's 2014 CB1100 Deluxe

TINK_imp

Been there
Thread starter
OMG, OMG, OMG She's MINE!!! :banana::banana::banana:

Pick up at Huntington Beach Honda


Home!


TINK
 
Congratulations, Tink. Enjoy.
 
I've convinced myself that I really want a black deluxe and am holding out, hoping it's made available next spring. But damn, if that isn't a beautiful motorcycle!
 
Tink,

I want a ride report from you. I know you just got it today but I know you had a CB750 at one time. What do you think so far? Anything you hate? Talk to us. I know you probably road it all day long but when you get time please give us your impressions please.
 
Thread starter
Only put 4 miles on her today just riding home from the dealer (other duties called). TOMORROW I will take her for a proper ride and then file my ride report, OldF7Guy. :biker:

OldF7Guy_imp said:
Tink,

I want a ride report from you. I know you just got it today but I know you had a CB750 at one time. What do you think so far? Anything you hate? Talk to us. I know you probably road it all day long but when you get time please give us your impressions please.
 
Thats a LOT of red at the dealership :)
 
I don't know which is better: living in southern California or owning a new CB1100. I can't imagine both!
 
Back
Top