Tilting Motor Works...

quietguy_imp

Been there
Thread starter
Interesting and brief Youtube video...

A kit that adds to wheels to the front of (thus far) Harley Davidson line (most, not all models) and the Goldwing.

No mention of pricing...

Enjoy,

 
I think Piaggio was the first major company to actually put this concept in production but with Honda and Yamaha now offering concept models it's sure to become a more readily available option for riders.

I remember reading a road test on the first Piaggio leaning 3 wheeler. The tester raved about the great front end traction, greater safety on wet roads and that the scooter otherwise handled like any other 2 wheeled bike.
 
Thread starter
It appears, from the video to be a high quality product. I'll guess it is pretty expensive too.

But I'd rather have that setup, which would permit this old man to ride a Goldwing... a bike I've lusted after for ages. Sadly, I live on a beer budget even with two part time jobs.
 
redbirds_imp said:
I think Piaggio was the first major company to actually put this concept in production but with Honda and Yamaha now offering concept models it's sure to become a more readily available option for riders.

I remember reading a road test on the first Piaggio leaning 3 wheeler. The tester raved about the great front end traction, greater safety on wet roads and that the scooter otherwise handled like any other 2 wheeled bike.
Correct redbirds - the Piaggio MP3 was an earlier implementation that appeared to have some success.
 
peterbaron_imp said:
looks good
Yeah, HD did a decent job integrating the front end. However, I spoke to some hard core HD riders in the past year and they said no. However, a few said, "side car". I think side car is still a thing in Eastern Europe, possibly Germany too?
 
Back
Top