SanPete_imp
Been there
Thread starter
(First time attaching pictures, hope it works)
I decided to go out for a ride this weekend just as many of you did. When I got to the end of the town I decided to keep on running (A lo Forrest Gump). Ended up in the Everglades National Park. 93 straight miles through a swamp on Rt 41 Tamiami Trail from Naples to Miami, Fl.

I was hoping to see the Panther cross the street but he never showed up. I did see a wild cat strolling along the road. I think he was shy because he did not want his picture taken.
[url=http://s998.photobucket.com/user/sosap23/media/TamiamiTrail063_zps58504c07.jpg.html]
The Alligator was nice enough to stay for a picture, or maybe he thought I was going to feed him.
[url=http://s998.photobucket.com/user/sosap23/media/TamiamiTrail059_zps6006bef4.jpg.html]
I decided to go out for a ride this weekend just as many of you did. When I got to the end of the town I decided to keep on running (A lo Forrest Gump). Ended up in the Everglades National Park. 93 straight miles through a swamp on Rt 41 Tamiami Trail from Naples to Miami, Fl.

I was hoping to see the Panther cross the street but he never showed up. I did see a wild cat strolling along the road. I think he was shy because he did not want his picture taken.
[url=http://s998.photobucket.com/user/sosap23/media/TamiamiTrail063_zps58504c07.jpg.html]

The Alligator was nice enough to stay for a picture, or maybe he thought I was going to feed him.
[url=http://s998.photobucket.com/user/sosap23/media/TamiamiTrail059_zps6006bef4.jpg.html]


you are a scholar and a Gentleman.