throttle lock (aka cruise control)

GregMcK_imp

New to the forum
Thread starter
Has anyone installed a throttle lock or cruse control on their CB11100? I am looking for simple throttle lock that will fit the CB.
 
Just read a good test of this one

没有找到站点

I have tried different throttle locks in the past, but have discovered I just like having control of the throttle at all times. For what it's worth, I rarely use cruise in my car for the same reason.
 
The ferret_imp said:
Just read a good test of this one

没有找到站点

I have tried different throttle locks in the past, but have discovered I just like having control of the throttle at all times. For what it's worth, I rarely use cruise in my car for the same reason.
That's pretty cool.
 
The ferret_imp said:
Just read a good test of this one

没有找到站点

I have tried different throttle locks in the past, but have discovered I just like having control of the throttle at all times. For what it's worth, I rarely use cruise in my car for the same reason.
I feel the same way about retaining control of the throttle. I've settled on using those 'paddle/wrist-rest' devices. While they still require that the hand is on the bar, not having to actually have your hand around the throttle makes these an all-day, all-week proposition.
 
I miss not having cruise. Used it a lot. Most of the time with both hands on bars just not having to grip & hold throttle. Also nice to let your right hand hang a bit on 100+ mile stops.
 
Back
Top