May 9, 2015 #1 P PowderToastMan_imp Been there Thread starter So I went out for a ride in the hills this morning and popped by Alice's Restaurant, and found a real treat. This really made my day!
So I went out for a ride in the hills this morning and popped by Alice's Restaurant, and found a real treat. This really made my day!
May 9, 2015 #2 B BestStandard_imp Running like a top Wow, I really need to get my cataracts fixed... starting to see triple!! Beautiful CBXs.
May 9, 2015 #3 Cormanus Administrator Staff member So it's true? You can get anything you want at Alice's Restaurant?
May 9, 2015 #6 N Novice_imp Been there Nice! I see that all the time around here (by all the time I mean never).
May 9, 2015 #7 H Headbanger02_imp Been there I always thought that my 2013 resembled this bike as much if not more then any other retro bike...
May 9, 2015 #9 P PowderToastMan_imp Been there Thread starter The ferret_imp said: 18 cylinders inline. How cool is that? Click to expand... Exactly what I was thinking! There was also one of these up there this morning: MV Agusta - Motorcycle Shop - Italian Motorcycle Not my thing exactly, but lots of fun to look at nonetheless!
The ferret_imp said: 18 cylinders inline. How cool is that? Click to expand... Exactly what I was thinking! There was also one of these up there this morning: MV Agusta - Motorcycle Shop - Italian Motorcycle Not my thing exactly, but lots of fun to look at nonetheless!
May 9, 2015 #10 R Rick Froscheiser_imp Been there Very nice to see. Makes me miss mine. I had a car make a left turn last July. The guy said he did not see me until I went over the hood of his car. Thanks for sharing the picture.
Very nice to see. Makes me miss mine. I had a car make a left turn last July. The guy said he did not see me until I went over the hood of his car. Thanks for sharing the picture.
May 9, 2015 #11 1 1100F_imp First service completed My buddy in Massachusetts bought his new, stills rides her today! His looks exactly the same as those in the pics, too!!
My buddy in Massachusetts bought his new, stills rides her today! His looks exactly the same as those in the pics, too!!