Captain Klutz_imp
First service completed
Thread starter
I recently added three low cost farkles to my EX.
The analog oil temperature meter adds a bit of steam punk style; then I took a small brush and gold spray paint and had a go at the rings of the brake disks. Makes them look expensive!
Note that the bubble in the glycerine (to absorb the vibrations) is there on purpose so the glycerine can expand and not break the glass. This is the thermometer with the 6mm stub facing inwards.
What a 6EUR gold spray paint and a brush can do... I was careful not to overdo it in case I wouldn't like the result. But it turned out great, especially in the sun. Maye I should have a go at the ABS sensor wheel...
In the German CB1100 forum someone offered stickers in Japanese reading "Designed by Mitsuyoshi Kohama" but I believe I've been scammed and they actually read "This rider was ripped by Honda".
The analog oil temperature meter adds a bit of steam punk style; then I took a small brush and gold spray paint and had a go at the rings of the brake disks. Makes them look expensive!
Note that the bubble in the glycerine (to absorb the vibrations) is there on purpose so the glycerine can expand and not break the glass. This is the thermometer with the 6mm stub facing inwards.
What a 6EUR gold spray paint and a brush can do... I was careful not to overdo it in case I wouldn't like the result. But it turned out great, especially in the sun. Maye I should have a go at the ABS sensor wheel...
In the German CB1100 forum someone offered stickers in Japanese reading "Designed by Mitsuyoshi Kohama" but I believe I've been scammed and they actually read "This rider was ripped by Honda".

