Ulvetanna_imp
Road warrior
I have tried every route possible. Only other way is to take surface streets which would double or triple the time, and then all those signals and stoplights.ClassicVW_imp said:Same here in NJ. Most congested roads anywhere, and potholes you could make into a foxhole. But if I had to do 90 I'd find another route to get where I'm going. Not safe to do 90 in heavy traffic, even if they're all doing 80.
A driver doing all those things is unsafe at 40 MPH, I'm not playing with them doing 80 or 90.
THEY will not dictate to me how fast I go.
For sure you have to do whatever seems best and safest and will work for you. Maybe if I got clear over into the slow lanes I could be a bit off that pace; the issue is those lanes peel off to the wrong freeway, so I have to then cross clear back to the car pool lane aging through all that same 80 mph traffic.
I like to get situated in the car pool lane where I only have to worry about motorists changing lanes into me from my right which puts me right where I need to be. Of course, then I have to fight my way all the way back over to the right lanes again, and then once again all the way to left after changing freeways...