TCBronson_imp
Running like a top
Thread starter
Since Honda no longer sells a CB1100 in the USA for 2021, what are your thoughts about the Kawasaki W800?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I would definitely want to read more on that maxi scooter "journey" when the time is right.The ferret_imp said:At one time (2002) I wanted a W600 but none could be found. kaw dealers didn't want to carry them or sell them it seemed. Ended up buying a new Bonneville T-100. It was apretty decent bike. My brother has a 2016 T 1-20 and it's better, I'd say the equivalent of a CB 1100.
However, I've decided my next bike with either be a 2021 (or newer) NC 750X DCT or a maxi scooter of some sort.
I feel it.The A-man_imp said:Something just attracts me to the vertical twin architecture- Triumphs, W800, old Yamaha 650, old CB 450, etc. Never owned one though. Unfortunately, Mrs. A-man has instituted a strict "One butt, One bike" policy. Repression!
Royal Enfield 650 with a S&S 850 kit lighter faster cost lessTCBronson_imp said:Since Honda no longer sells a CB1100 in the USA for 2021, what are your thoughts about the Kawasaki W800?
Amos , it is time to put your foot down with the the new policy : two feet is just two shoes !The A-man_imp said:Something just attracts me to the vertical twin architecture- Triumphs, W800, old Yamaha 650, old CB 450, etc. Never owned one though. Unfortunately, Mrs. A-man has instituted a strict "One butt, One bike" policy. Repression!
You have the power PB.peterbaron_imp said:Yes, one bike in any garage feels very lonely!!!!!!

A song to keep you company on your search,peterbaron_imp said:Feel your pain GO
I've been looking for the right one.
The only adjustment I have to do is to move 8 winter wheels into my basement or get a small shed.
I keep the winter tires under the washroom toilet.peterbaron_imp said:Feel your pain GO
I've been looking for the right one.
The only adjustment I have to do is to move 8 winter wheels into my basement or get a small shed.