This Site is the BEST!

Sodbuster_imp

First service completed
Thread starter
To you who moderate and/or manage, thank you for your time and investment! I absolutely love the info you offer through these dedicated CB1100 fans. To you members, thank you as well for such good tips, advice, pics and the occasional sarcasm.

I don't do social media or rarely even something as generic as this site, but nevertheless use the info in this forum as the 'go to' place. After reading everything available I decided on a 2013 CB1100, and absolutely love it. For those of you looking at one, pretty much everything pro & con is covered in all the posts; riding position, durability, comfort, accessories, upgrades, etc.

For me, I'd have to say I'm super impressed with the engineering and design but as with many others, going to get a softer seat soon (85% decided on the Daytona Cozy.)

One other note; I actually would like the sixth gear, but couldn't pass up the 'Red One' with low miles & a great price.

Best Wishes & Rides guys,

Sodbuster
 
Congrats on the bike, and yes, this is a great site and a source of information from a great bunch of friendly and civil guys who are always willing to help :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
 
Congrats Sodbuster. Sounds like you found a nice CB.

And Thanks for the kind words about the forum. Good group of motorcycle lovers here.
 
After a while, you won't even miss the sixth gear. Have fun!
 
Congratulations, Sodbuster! Enjoy the bike.
 
Congrats on the new CB and welcome to the site. I'm new here too and echo your thoughts on how valuable of a place it is. I've been part of half a dozen bike-specific forums over the years and this one is top-notch.
 
Congrats Sodbuster!!

All the cool kids have the ‘13 model :P :D
 
Well said Sodbuster, same here with the "social"media but for some reason i keep up with the goings-on on this site, lots of good sense folk around, not a lot to prove and just knowledgeable ( hope i spelled that right ), good on your 13 model, ya know i get lost on a six speed gearbox ( which is why they installed a gear indicator on the new ones ).
Enjoy your new machine!
 
This place is awesome except for all the gosh darn fiddle stickin potty mouthed hoodlums. They are up to no good.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Darn it! Dubs is on to us. :rofl:
 
PowerDubs_imp said:
This place is awesome except for all the gosh darn fiddle stickin potty mouthed hoodlums. They are up to no good.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Are you talking about me again …..
 
Back
Top