This Should Be It!!!

Motogeezer1949_imp

Road warrior
Thread starter
I swear!!! This is going to be the last accessory I put on the DLX!!!!
Just ordered a matching red Road Comet 1 from Mr. T this morning.
4/5 weeks to make, 1 week to ship.
That said, I am still suffering from the all black affliction.
I want one - however - it's going to have to be a super steal price wise.
Like I said earlier $5 to 5.5k at the most. That should keep me from getting one for quite some time......... we shall see :)
Meanwhile the DLX will have to satiate!
:s
 
Nice try. Just keep telling yourself that.
 
The Comet I will look great! 5k for a STD might be quite a wait, but you never know :)

As coincidence would have it; I put an order in last week for the same fairing with the smoked screen.
 
I just got the quote for a Road Comet 1. Tomorrow I should have the invoice. Guess they will be making 2!

Edit. I mean 3! :)
 
Thread starter
I know, I know. At least we are all in therapy together. I'm glad I have such an understanding support group :)
I figure perhaps I'll find an all black in distress if I wait long enough.
I already found a '13 red for $5.6k but it's not black!!!!!
(Still almost pulled the trigger on it though :( )
 
Motogeezer, you've made a mistake! Change the Comet order to black then you'll have to respray the tank and side covers to match.
 
What's the difference between the RC1 and RC2? They look to be the same price on Mr. T's website and, just looking at the photos, I don't see any obvious differences. Both look great.
 
metallyguitarded_imp said:
What's the difference between the RC1 and RC2? They look to be the same price on Mr. T's website and, just looking at the photos, I don't see any obvious differences. Both look great.
MG, look close at them in the pic that Ferret referred to. The 2 is more angular. The 1 more rounded. The stripes can help you to see that. The pics on samurider can help too.
 
Lord Popgun_imp said:
metallyguitarded_imp said:
What's the difference between the RC1 and RC2? They look to be the same price on Mr. T's website and, just looking at the photos, I don't see any obvious differences. Both look great.
MG, look close at them in the pic that Ferret referred to. The 2 is more angular. The 1 more rounded. The stripes can help you to see that. The pics on samurider can help too.
MG, look close at them in the pic that Ferret referred to. The 2 is more angular. The 1 more rounded. The stripes can help you to see that. The pics on samurider can help too.
Good call. Subtle, but there. I think I prefer the RC1. But only when viewed side-by-side. I'm sure I'd like them equally if viewed alone.
 
Seems like most like the 2 better. I'm partial to the 1 and ordered that in silver with no stripe. Like Chip Beck's.
 
Back
Top