This Meeting Of The Columbus, OH CB1100 Owners' Club Will Come To Order

JackBaruth_imp

First service completed
Thread starter


The black one's mine, complete with scratches from where a meth head shoved it over while I was at work.

Who's the red one? Any of you guys?
 
Shame about the damage to your bike, did you catch the meth head?
 
Thread starter
The ferret_imp said:
Shame about the damage to your bike, did you catch the meth head?
Corporate security trailed the guy and called the cops. They were busy with Vice President Biden's motorcade, so they didn't want to waste their time with me.

I found out when I got out at the end of the day and found a note on my bike telling me what had happened.

They showed me the video, but it's from a far enough distance that it could be anybody doing it.
 
Thread starter
soulmachine_imp said:
Where-abouts in Columbus you at?

I spent ten years in Columbus, years ago.
I'm in Powell, but working downtown.

And I think the phrase you're looking for is..

"I spent ten years in Columbus, one weekend." :)
 
I'm sorry to hear about the damage too, Jack. There are 10 Ohioan '13s on the register. Could be one of them.
 
That's a 14 Dlx Cormanus. See the silver motor and the chrome header pipes?
 
You're right, Ferret. Of course. There's only two of them on the register. It's not you and, if I recall it correctly, it's not DAC's either.
 
Thread starter
It's already got a replacement front tire and it looks like it's seen a lot of use. So whoever has it is definitely enjoying it!
 
Back
Top