Gone in 60
Road warrior
HA! Yup, even waited till I was out of town to sell the van. He knew I would be upset. Funny thing is that I've already spent more in material shipping costs than he got for the van.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
lol - He is afraid of you Gone.Gone in 60_imp said:HA! Yup, even waited till I was out of town to sell the van. He knew I would be upset. Funny thing is that I've already spent more in material shipping costs than he got for the van.

^^ +1 ^^Charlie Bravo_imp said:I've said it before and I'll say it again; I don't care what it costs, within reason,or how much MPG it gets. I ride for FUN, not transportation. Before I retired, I rode to work only one day a week, if that, on Wed. because it sort of broke up the week. If the ride was FUN, great, if it was a nerve-wracking hassle on SoCal frwys, I didn't. I like my heater and coffee in cooler weather, and the AC and the stereo when it wasn't. I don't listen to any tunes when I ride, I like the music of the road.
Have you seen the price of a new Harley CVO Road Glide Limited, Indian Challenger Elite, BMW K 1600 Grand America? Goldwing DCT? :rofl:Gone in 60_imp said:Costs? Have you seen the price of new cars lately?
I'd wager that these days, riding is cheaper.
It indeed feels like a privilege these days.The ferret_imp said:Have you seen the price of a new Harley CVO Road Glide Limited, Indian Challenger Elite, BMW K 1600 Grand America? Goldwing DCT? :rofl:Gone in 60_imp said:Costs? Have you seen the price of new cars lately?
I'd wager that these days, riding is cheaper.

I will purposely not take a credit card so I can't "accidentally" leave a deposit. I have three bikes and can't ride them enough already, a fourth would be an extravagance.Django_imp said:I got the R18 Bagger for a day as a replacement of my R18 cruiser. As it has 50 kg additional to my R18, I found it a bit top heavy.
But it has a luxury cockpit with a huge display and handles well when running.
The 1800 cc engine is quite an experience!
I guess you will have a pleasant ride.
However, test riding the R18 may cause serious desire and can be dangerous to your bank account, as I can tell you.
When I switched back to my R18, it felt like a bicycle beside it has also 345 kg weigth.
Livewire Del Mar - Had to look that one up. Well that is a very challenging bike on the looks frontGone in 60_imp said:Sounds like fun, Tev! I like doing demo rides, especially for bikes that I know I will never buy, either based on the size or the price.
Just signed up for a demo day on the Livewire Del Mar for when I get back from my upcoming work trip. No chance I'll spend on one, but I'd like to try it.
But I bet it will be fun, enjoy!

Smart decision, Tev!Tev62_imp said:I will purposely not take a credit card so I can't "accidentally" leave a deposit. I have three bikes and can't ride them enough already, a fourth would be an extravagance.Django_imp said:I got the R18 Bagger for a day as a replacement of my R18 cruiser. As it has 50 kg additional to my R18, I found it a bit top heavy.
But it has a luxury cockpit with a huge display and handles well when running.
The 1800 cc engine is quite an experience!
I guess you will have a pleasant ride.
However, test riding the R18 may cause serious desire and can be dangerous to your bank account, as I can tell you.
When I switched back to my R18, it felt like a bicycle beside it has also 345 kg weigth.
I note the Bagger and Transcontinental are shorter wheelbase, have an extra 30mm of rear suspension travel and an auto preload so they are serious about making these a capable travelling machine.
Livewire Del Mar - Had to look that one up. Well that is a very challenging bike on the looks frontGone in 60_imp said:Sounds like fun, Tev! I like doing demo rides, especially for bikes that I know I will never buy, either based on the size or the price.
Just signed up for a demo day on the Livewire Del Mar for when I get back from my upcoming work trip. No chance I'll spend on one, but I'd like to try it.But I bet it will be fun, enjoy!