Third Ride, Shorty

quietguy_imp

Been there
Thread starter
On the bike at 10:00 am, 42F, light breeze, cloudy and cool.

Home by noon, 53F, blue skies and light breeze.

Total: ~ 59 miles

All country roads... just beautiful.

I LOVE THIS BIKE! :excited:
 
So, quietguy, now you've had a bit of time on the new bike, could you tell us all what you really think of it? :P
 
Really nice thing about this bike is you don't want to quit riding it. yOu will find ways to keep extending your ride.. Ride past the street you were supposed to turn on, or turn on a road just to see where it goes. tHere are endless ways and excuses for not going straight home.

Like my son tells his wife, it's an 8 mile ride to work but strangly 40 miles to get back home.
 
Thread starter
So true, Mr F.

I will have to say, this CB1100 was one of my better motorcycle purchases. It does many things very well, and few things poorly.

I cannot wait for spring and my first longer ride... Wish I had the time, resources and energy to make the gathering in June - maybe another time.

... qg
 
Back
Top