Thinking about gaiters

Thread starter
Only the one I robbed from the UK site.Can anyone help Silascopathic and post this pic?
 
Thread starter
Deanohh_imp said:
I like em but I'm too lazy to pull the forks just to put them on. Maybe when I need a tire I would.
Oh yea, that would be a great time to do it, you are half way there when the wheel is off.
 
Thread starter
They say the memory is the first to go :(
 
I did the same... Saw Jamboa's post, liked'em but knew I wasn't going to pull the forks to get them on! So I found the Bonneville 41mm Fork Gaitors on eBay $39. Cut them, zip tied them on. If you weren't looking for them you'd never know how they were put on. The cut seam is located toward the back inside (at 5 & 7 o'clock). You have to look real close. I like them any way...



[url=http://s1360.photobucket.com/user/billschriever/media/2013%20Honda%20CB1100/IMG_1662_zps986b44cc.jpg.html]
 
Thread starter
Man, those all look good! I have a feeling this is going to cost me.

FWIW when I had my Bonnie, I got my fork gaiters from a local Kawasaki dealer off a W 650.
 
Back
Top