things under the rear of the seat

Tom_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
Hi everyone,

Just got a 2013 CB1100 after shopping for years and I thought I'd get started with a likely dumb question:
Do the 4 mounting knobs (that's what i think they are) under the back half of the seat unscrew? They are very tight on mine and I don't want to break anything. It looks like the should accept an allen wrench. I am trying to figure out my options for a sissy bar/luggage rack so if anyone has options they like other than making one, feel free to share that too.

On another note. DMV on NJ is so limited, this beauty has to sit in my garage for quite some time before I can even register it.

Thanks,
Tom
 
:hello: Howdy Tom and welcome to the forum.

For the life of me I can't remember what knobs you could be referring to, but I haven't had my seat off in years. Someone will come along shortly with the info you need.
 
Welcome to the forum, Tom. If you mean the knobs that hold the garnish rail on and look like you could attach a bungee cord to them, the answer is yes. They come undone.
 
Thread starter
Thanks for the welcomes. The things are not under under the seat. Don't have to take it off.

Now I think something is missing from them.

Thanks again. Hope the pic is there.

Tom
 
No. Nothing’s missing.
 
Back
Top