These sure are great bikes!

sanoke_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
944a249f9c66e5c9d5b23ae66075d303.jpg


That's 80,000 kilometers for you metric folks. Still runs like the day I bought it!

Happy Trails!
sanoke
 
50,000 miles. That's awesome Sanoke. Congrats and keep on rollin'
 
Great riding Sanoke. Well done.
 
Wow! That's a lot of riding in less than 3 years. Did you have to recover the seat yet? :P

Mine turns 3 years old this week and has only racked up 15.5K miles. The CB750 contributed 9K miles over that time period, so roughly half of your mileage.
 
Thread starter
redbirds_imp said:
That's a lot of great riding in just a few years Sanoke.

A question, have any of the valves needed adjustment?
No, still haven't had to change any shims.
Flynrider_imp said:
Wow! That's a lot of riding in less than 3 years. Did you have to recover the seat yet? :P

Mine turns 3 years old this week and has only racked up 15.5K miles. The CB750 contributed 9K miles over that time period, so roughly half of your mileage.
I switched to a Corbin seat early on and it's held up great.

My other bike is a 2008 V-Strom 650 with about 126,000 miles. I've probably put the same number of miles on it over the last 3 years. I love to ride and most of the year I do about 1,000 miles a week. 100 miles a day during the week and 250 miles a day on the weekends.
 
sanoke_imp said:
redbirds_imp said:
That's a lot of great riding in just a few years Sanoke.

A question, have any of the valves needed adjustment?
No, still haven't had to change any shims.
Flynrider_imp said:
Wow! That's a lot of riding in less than 3 years. Did you have to recover the seat yet? :P

Mine turns 3 years old this week and has only racked up 15.5K miles. The CB750 contributed 9K miles over that time period, so roughly half of your mileage.
I switched to a Corbin seat early on and it's held up great.

My other bike is a 2008 V-Strom 650 with about 126,000 miles. I've probably put the same number of miles on it over the last 3 years. I love to ride and most of the year I do about 1,000 miles a week. 100 miles a day during the week and 250 miles a day on the weekends.
That's really a lot! I envy you, to have the opportunity to do so.

Don't waste your miles. You could save them to the forum's miles:
cb1100forum_mileage.xls
Just add a new line for your entry at the bottom of the table.
 
Back
Top