BayAreaRick_imp
Running like a top
On that EMGO fairing, looks really nice. How is it running for you? Where is the air hitting you? I like the small-ness of its size.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I am right at 6' tall but longer legs proportionally than normal (shorter torso).BayAreaRick_imp said:Thank you for the review. How tall are you? I'm 5'7", so I'm thinking wind should hit me just over my shoulders (or just under the helmet). I'm thinking it's a good starter for me at $~70 or so, versus all-in on the ~$400 Road Comet that's popular here.
It is, I've posted about that in another thread.LongRanger_imp said:Nice.
Is that a Repsol CBR250R parked against the wall?
Too bad these do not fit the EX or DELUXE models.Lord Popgun_imp said:Here ya go Scooter: https://www.samurider.com/?p=23476/#itemImage
Congrats on the 40K miles and your mods , love air cooled engineskennyw_imp said:Just turning over 40,000 miles this week. I should have it broken in soon.