kennyw
Road warrior
Thread starter
I just measured mine, 1" OD tubing.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
This set is larger than the 50 cal cans. They are labeled N463, 8 fuze proximity M728.kmoney_imp said:I love those ammo can saddlebags -- you've given me an inspiration to make my own hard luggage. What size are they? They look bigger than the standard .50cal cans.
They are Michelin PR3's. Many on the forum have them, me included.paul kellam_imp said:What kind of tire do you have mounted on front? it looks like it's on backwards?
It sounds like you need some sort of a cradle system to hold them in place then.kennyw_imp said:I have a model started... still working on how to attach everything though. The lines in space just represent the centerline of the Honda rack in 2D. My plan is to slip a thin plate in between the spacers and Honda Rack on each side as the basis of my mounting bracket system. The thing I need to figure out now is how to hold the can without drilling holes in it.
They are Michelin PR3's. Many on the forum have them, me included.redbirds_imp said:They are Michelin PR3's. Many on the forum have them, me included.paul kellam_imp said:What kind of tire do you have mounted on front? it looks like it's on backwards?
It sounds like you need some sort of a cradle system to hold them in place then. That is true but I also don't want obnoxiously large brackets left if I take the cans off.Randy B_imp said:It sounds like you need some sort of a cradle system to hold them in place then.kennyw_imp said:I have a model started... still working on how to attach everything though. The lines in space just represent the centerline of the Honda rack in 2D. My plan is to slip a thin plate in between the spacers and Honda Rack on each side as the basis of my mounting bracket system. The thing I need to figure out now is how to hold the can without drilling holes in it.