The Sublime Perfection of Riding 40-45 mph / 64-72 kph

Thread starter
Definitely needs a different wheel color. ;)

Seems like a really neat operation they've got going on there.
 
I am sure for a price they can arrange anything the buyer desires.

Imagine white tires like that antique Harley you posted today? (not on black rims though). Ah, but crap ... the engine can't be black then. (*sigh*)
 
In 2012 on a whim I bought a Ural, my first step into the world of sidecar rigs. Life changing experience. Added it to the garage. I was getting ready to retire so I guess it was my ……. whatever.
I had many decades on 2 wheels, each time I “moved up” it was to more cc’s, more hp, more plastic/fiberglass.
I truly rediscovered the joy of motorcycling, riding back country roads slowly and just enjoying the day while wandering aimlessly. Ural are similar to John Deere’s but slower and less reliable.
No longer have the Ural, loved it and the experience but I moved on from it, but I do credit the ownership experience for rekindling my love of motorcycling.
I live in a semi rural area and definitely take advantage of the quiet roads. Forty five to fifty mph is perfect for the back roads, don’t impede what little traffic there is and plenty of time to experience the sights.
I can definitely see myself on a SuperCub or Trail 125 as grocery getters and pleasure riders as I refuse to quit riding due to the inexorable march of time.
Who knows, electric bicycles don’t require license or insurance and will run for hours. Eric Buell?
 
Thread starter
GoldOxide_imp said:
I am sure for a price they can arrange anything the buyer desires.

Imagine white tires like that antique Harley you posted today? (not on black rims though). Ah, but crap ... the engine can't be black then. (*sigh*)
Vulcan mind meld.
 
Stichill_imp said:
GoldOxide_imp said:
I am sure for a price they can arrange anything the buyer desires.

Imagine white tires like that antique Harley you posted today? (not on black rims though). Ah, but crap ... the engine can't be black then. (*sigh*)
Vulcan mind meld.
Vulcan mind meld.
w(°o°)w
 
Thread starter
4 Paws_imp said:
In 2012 on a whim I bought a Ural, my first step into the world of sidecar rigs. Life changing experience. Added it to the garage. I was getting ready to retire so I guess it was my ……. whatever.
I had many decades on 2 wheels, each time I “moved up” it was to more cc’s, more hp, more plastic/fiberglass.
I truly rediscovered the joy of motorcycling, riding back country roads slowly and just enjoying the day while wandering aimlessly. Ural are similar to John Deere’s but slower and less reliable.
No longer have the Ural, loved it and the experience but I moved on from it, but I do credit the ownership experience for rekindling my love of motorcycling.
I live in a semi rural area and definitely take advantage of the quiet roads. Forty five to fifty mph is perfect for the back roads, don’t impede what little traffic there is and plenty of time to experience the sights.
I can definitely see myself on a SuperCub or Trail 125 as grocery getters and pleasure riders as I refuse to quit riding due to the inexorable march of time.
Who knows, electric bicycles don’t require license or insurance and will run for hours. Eric Buell?
d536afdab7fc6485850e83f9d38e9c82.jpg

GoldOxide_imp said:
Stichill_imp said:
GoldOxide_imp said:
I am sure for a price they can arrange anything the buyer desires.

Imagine white tires like that antique Harley you posted today? (not on black rims though). Ah, but crap ... the engine can't be black then. (*sigh*)
Vulcan mind meld.
Vulcan mind meld.
w(°o°)w
:rofl:
 
For a meandering ride in little or no traffic, I thought about one of these. Maybe when I get to TX.
This is a Derringer Cycle, a bike that emulates a board track racer with a Honda industrial engine.
 
Back
Top