Jan 2, 2021 #1 S Scotty_imp Running like a top Thread starter I just want to say how much I like and enjoy this new-to-me Staintune. The quality and sound are perfect IMO. Just wish they were still making them!
I just want to say how much I like and enjoy this new-to-me Staintune. The quality and sound are perfect IMO. Just wish they were still making them!
Jan 2, 2021 #6 H Houtman_imp Road warrior Peter Gray from Pipe Master said that they probably be shipped at the end of Januari.
Jan 2, 2021 #7 peterbaron Road warrior No problem, I have a lot of patience ... and in the meantime I have a :beerchug:
Jan 2, 2021 #8 H Houtman_imp Road warrior peterbaron_imp said: No problem, I have a lot of patience ... and in the meantime I have a :beerchug: Click to expand... Cheers for the NEW YEAR !
peterbaron_imp said: No problem, I have a lot of patience ... and in the meantime I have a :beerchug: Click to expand... Cheers for the NEW YEAR !
Jan 9, 2021 #9 E11even_Hunnit Been there Scotty_imp said: I just want to say how much I like and enjoy this new-to-me Staintune. The quality and sound are perfect IMO. Just wish they were still making them! Click to expand... That pipe looks a little familiar.... Looks great!
Scotty_imp said: I just want to say how much I like and enjoy this new-to-me Staintune. The quality and sound are perfect IMO. Just wish they were still making them! Click to expand... That pipe looks a little familiar.... Looks great!
Jan 9, 2021 #11 D Desert viper_imp Been there Search posts by member jlhalsey.....5/2016...accessories/modification....he was able to buy a new stain tune muffler without the bracket installed and installed duals on his 2013....interesting read...
Search posts by member jlhalsey.....5/2016...accessories/modification....he was able to buy a new stain tune muffler without the bracket installed and installed duals on his 2013....interesting read...
Jan 9, 2021 #12 Cormanus Administrator Staff member See http://cb1100forum.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=8553