Thanks, I've reconsidered. I like your solution better. It is what I used to do anyway and I do think it will look better too. Did you get the black or high vis yellow? Any reason you didn't get the large size?Rboe_imp said:Dang rear blinkers being were they are, is why I went with the Honda rear rack and a Wolfman medium dry duffle.
Weight rides higher but it's also spread across the rear part of the seat. Holds as much as the three bags pic'd above and water proof as is.
Regarding size, the Cortech's saddle bags are 36L ea (72 together) & the Tail is 14L or 24L. Their combined volume would be 96Liters. The Wolfman medium dry duffle is 40L & the large is 47, so it is apx 1/2 the volume, but you can stack them too - 1 med & 1 Large = 87L (almost the same). You could add a small and add another 33Liters to end up at 120L!



:beerchug: It is an inside joke though. I think it started with a new member that is not computer literate and had a LOT of trouble getting a sig line 