Mar 14, 2017 #1 T TINK_imp Been there Thread starter I've decided this is the year I check "The Quail" off my bucket list. And of course I will be riding my CB1100 there. :biker: As a bonus, my favorite charity, [url=http://www.curethekids.org/]Ride for Kids, will be featured. I've ridden the CA coast many times in the past; always an enjoyable ride. Looking forward to visiting with old friends, meeting new friends, and having fun viewing the premier vintage and classic motorcycles there.
I've decided this is the year I check "The Quail" off my bucket list. And of course I will be riding my CB1100 there. :biker: As a bonus, my favorite charity, [url=http://www.curethekids.org/]Ride for Kids, will be featured. I've ridden the CA coast many times in the past; always an enjoyable ride. Looking forward to visiting with old friends, meeting new friends, and having fun viewing the premier vintage and classic motorcycles there.
Mar 17, 2017 #4 K Kirk_imp First service completed Tink, Did you get tickets? I wanted to go but all sold out when I tried. Sounds really fun - also on my BL.
Tink, Did you get tickets? I wanted to go but all sold out when I tried. Sounds really fun - also on my BL.