Jun 30, 2019 #1 J jay_criss_imp First service completed Thread starter I have not had a chance to take many pictures of the new ride yet. But here are a few of her in the driveway after riding home from the dealership.
I have not had a chance to take many pictures of the new ride yet. But here are a few of her in the driveway after riding home from the dealership.
Jun 30, 2019 #2 pdedse Moderator Staff member Beautiful! I had a '14 standard...such an elegant bike in black. Hope you enjoy it!
Jul 1, 2019 #4 F Frulk_imp Road warrior Very nice. The Black version has grown on me over time. Only ever seen one in the wild. Ride safe!
Jul 1, 2019 #5 SportsterDoc Road warrior pdedse_imp said: Beautiful! I had a '14 standard...such an elegant bike in black. Hope you enjoy it! Click to expand... Well stated!
pdedse_imp said: Beautiful! I had a '14 standard...such an elegant bike in black. Hope you enjoy it! Click to expand... Well stated!
Jul 1, 2019 #6 J jay_criss_imp First service completed Thread starter Thanks gang! So far the lady and I are enjoying it very much. She wants to go on rides more than me!
Jul 6, 2019 #7 K KPSguy_imp First service completed Congrats on the new " Black Beauty " Standard. 2013 Cb 1100 , 73 Cb 500 four ,72 Cb 500 four (do the ton) 82 Cb650Sc "Nighthawk "
Congrats on the new " Black Beauty " Standard. 2013 Cb 1100 , 73 Cb 500 four ,72 Cb 500 four (do the ton) 82 Cb650Sc "Nighthawk "