The Motorbike Show

Thread starter
This show is pretty good. Some info. is a bit dated, even at only 6 years old, but the host is pretty engaging.
 
Not on Nextflix in Oz. :(
 
I just finished watching season 1. I totally enjoyed it. Light, humorous content, and the vintage restorations set the hook.
 
Thank you Henrik. It's silly, really, but I never think of looking for TV show episodes on YouTube. Use2b said today he'd watched yesterday's MotoGP on YouTube and sure enough there it was.
 
EDITED to say - didn't read the all post above before linking , just woke up and staggering around with a coffee cup ==== Slow to wake up , after that i am just slow ;] =====

one thing about this show is it shows just how much the Brit's love their bikes. Hard to belive I sold them my old CB750 K for more money than my new Goldwing Valkyrie cost new

youtube = https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=The+Motorbike+Show
 
Cormanus_imp said:
Thank you Henrik. It's silly, really, but I never think of looking for TV show episodes on YouTube. Use2b said today he'd watched yesterday's MotoGP on YouTube and sure enough there it was.

I thought Dorna squashed showing their races on youtube?
 
The ferret_imp said:
Cormanus_imp said:
Thank you Henrik. It's silly, really, but I never think of looking for TV show episodes on YouTube. Use2b said today he'd watched yesterday's MotoGP on YouTube and sure enough there it was.

I thought Dorna squashed showing their races on youtube?
sometimes i have to hunt but always ferret out what i want ......
thought for sure they were going down on the big rear end hit on that ducati . this is becoming a contact sport
 
Back
Top