The moto gods are angry with me!!!

Rebel73_imp

Been there
Thread starter
So here I go buy a brand new beautiful CB1100 last weekend, and what happens?

I get pounded for 400 miles by rainstorms on the ride home :biker: from Sacramento to Los Angeles.

And now I look at the weekend forecast for L.A. - more dang rain!!!

:@
 
Boring for you Rebel, but look on the bright side: you now own a CB1100.
 
I thought California needed the rain? oops sorry lol
 
Rain suit (IMO, 2 piece, with a good collar)! Glove overs! Boot overs ('cause waterproof boots aren't after 4 hours)! Good full face!
Sucks, but sometimes ya gotta do it ;)
 
Everyone thanks you for your sacrifice. You need the rain real real bad.

Now go buy a telescope. Should have similar results.
 
Huh, there were some suspicious looking clouds that passed over my end of the Bay Area on sunday afternoon but we didn't get any of that rain.
Any reason you decided to bring 'er home all the way from Sac instead of finding one in the LA area?

Anyway congrats and welcome to the gang!
 
Thread starter
I had a hard time finding a 2014 DLX in So Cal. Anyhow, despite it all, I enjoyed the adventure!

And thank you!
 
HB... you've had snow and ice recently in Atlanta? I have a home in Cumming (near Lake Lanier); haven't been there since early January, but didn't realize the weather had been that bad.
 
Rebel73_imp said:
So here I go buy a brand new beautiful CB1100 last weekend, and what happens?

I get pounded for 400 miles by rainstorms on the ride home :biker: from Sacramento to Los Angeles.

And now I look at the weekend forecast for L.A. - more dang rain!!!

:@
Based upon history, I am thinking that all the CB1100 owners that DIDN'T bring their bike home in the rain are in the minority.
 
Thread starter
DGShannon_imp said:
Rebel73_imp said:
So here I go buy a brand new beautiful CB1100 last weekend, and what happens?

I get pounded for 400 miles by rainstorms on the ride home :biker: from Sacramento to Los Angeles.

And now I look at the weekend forecast for L.A. - more dang rain!!!

:@
Based upon history, I am thinking that all the CB1100 owners that DIDN'T bring their bike home in the rain are in the minority.
Based upon history, I am thinking that all the CB1100 owners that DIDN'T bring their bike home in the rain are in the minority. Really? That's very interesting. Lol. Something about these bikes, I guess.
 
Someone told me once, that when you buy a new bike and get caught in a rainstorm.. That's actually a good thing, as it's apparently being blessed.

Course, I don't know how much of a candle the theory holds...

I rode mine home the day I bought it in a severe thunderstorm, so I guess I got mine blessed.
 
Wow. Rebel, You went and got the one up in Sacramento?????
Tink, I guess that you got the one in HB.
I got the one in Inglewood on Sat., 2-14-15.
The one that had been at John Bur in Fontana got away from me the
week before. Cool! Sorry about the ride in the rain. Been there done that. Got the t-shirt burned that thing.
 
Thread starter
Yah, it was a nice little adventure, for sure, but all's well that ends well!

Where are you located, bikerdave?
 
Back
Top