The Most Comfortable Cushion Ever ...

Looks similar to an Airhawk without the cover.
 
Thread starter
Lord Popgun_imp said:
Looks similar to an Airhawk without the cover.
Agreed. My initial take was an inverted version of The Airhawk, sans the cover, and at about half the price.

They seem to promote easy-to-no maintenance.
 
Thread starter
Houtman_imp said:
This type of seat makes you feel loose on the bike on curvy roads , ok for long distance highways or Interstates.
Good to know. Was thinking that, it was not hard to imagine. You confirm that concern in regards to sportier rides. May explain why many of these solutions are aimed at the wide saddle.
 
I don’t have a problem with the air hawk on winding roads.
 
Thread starter
Cormanus_imp said:
I don’t have a problem with the air hawk on winding roads.
That is indeed interesting too.

Hmmm, like many things motorcycle, guess the only way to know is to try because everybody does things a little or more different than the others sometimes.
 
The Airhawk needs very little air , most people put too much air in them.
I have sometimes used it in my car for 12-15 hour trips but not often on my bikes. In the summer I love the Beadrider covers.
 
On a trip to the Lake of the Ozarks west of St Louis, a friend who worked in a hospital offered to supply us with inflated rings. I can only guess what they were used for. However since we were all riding Goldwings, we politely declined.
 
Thread starter
Nortoon_imp said:
On a trip to the Lake of the Ozarks west of St Louis, a friend who worked in a hospital offered to supply us with inflated rings. I can only guess what they were used for. However since we were all riding Goldwings, we politely declined.
Heh, heh. I have seen people with tailbone injuries use the inflatable donut.
 
I've had an air hawk on my bike for the past year. I love it. ~250 miles was my limit without it, I did a 400 mile day last fall with it and my tush was not the limiting factor any more. Hands, neck, back, eyes, shoulders, knees, feet were all suffering, but my rear end was going strong. Winding roads - no problem. When I first got it, it took some getting used to. The "feel" is different but it's no issue. +1, Houtman on the too much air comment - I have barely any air in it, it all mashes out and gives just the right support. I won't ride without it any more.
 
Thread starter
Pauley_imp said:
I've had an air hawk on my bike for the past year. I love it. ~250 miles was my limit without it, I did a 400 mile day last fall with it and my tush was not the limiting factor any more. Hands, neck, back, eyes, shoulders, knees, feet were all suffering, but my rear end was going strong. Winding roads - no problem. When I first got it, it took some getting used to. The "feel" is different but it's no issue. +1, Houtman on the too much air comment - I have barely any air in it, it all mashes out and gives just the right support. I won't ride without it any more.
Cool. Thanks Pauley.
 
Back
Top